Thursday, May 29, 2008

I have missed blogging.

Wow has it been awhile. Well beleave it or not I have made a few cards since March. I have been so sick the last couple of days. I would say that 2008 has been the year of the sick for me. I have paid my dues so I hope this will be the end of it. I have been cleaning my stamping room and trying to get ready for June stamp camp. I hope to soon have samples to display here for those who might want to come and play. Work is going well except I had to call in sick be recommendation of my Dr. I never call in only I have twice in the last month. All is well with the family. Cory is working (YEA)!!!. Ivi is busy as always. Well I am going to go and try to work on my room. I could not sleep last night I was up until 4am. I should of worked I at least would of got paid for being miserable. Well gotta go. Hugs to you all. Love ya

No comments: