Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Well, I just don't understand why I can't seem to master this blogging thing


Ok, now this is the second time I have tried to do this blogging thing and I just can't seem to get it right. I don't know how to get the header a picture I want. Or to get all the fun things I have seen on all the other sights. Oh well.

I made this card today for Cory who is away at Oklahoma State University now. I think leaving him there was the hardest thing I have ever had to do yet. I physically hurt after taking him.

I am so ready for bed already. Once I get Ivi off to bed I am ready to get a glass of wine and then off to sleeping land.

1 comment:

Kathy W said...

My son is a sophomore in college. It is extremely hard to drive away and leave them. I tried so hard to be casual about it and not embarrass him, but I was near tears. And yet, I was excited for him. It is such an exciting time in their lives full of exploration, independence, responsibility, promise, and learning. My DS's college even had "parent counselors" to help first time college parents cope with empty nest. They sent out a newsletter of what to expect when their freshman came home for holidays LOL. It gets better. I sent DS a lot of care packages, and he loved them. I held my breath when DH did his first laundry too. Hope things go well for him and you.