Thursday, September 20, 2007

No more blog candy in my signiture line at SCS.

Well I received a P.M. from SplitcoastStampers saying I need to take the blog candy reference out of my signature line. I hope it did not offend anyone. It was not my intention. They also wanted my to reduce my signature to 5 lines. I thought it was just 5 lines. Oh well it would only allow me to enter 2 with a space in between. I would like to know who complained. Oh well water under the bridge. Remember to scroll down to view the blog candy give away on October 1st.

1 comment:

Pattyjo said...

Your work is awesome and I love checking it out! I sometimes think if you are very, very good (as you are) they pick on you. If you are not that talented, you are left alone. You have the right attitude about this though and I can't remember now, what your signature was before. You have alot of fans out here and I for one, think you are great and plan on being a regular. Sorry someone is trying to make it hard for you.