Saturday, September 22, 2007



This is just wonderful. I love all the comments for the blog candy. I already have a great idea for the Thanksgiving Holiday blog candy. My adorable son came home from OSU last night. I have not seen him yet he had a meeting today and I worked last night. I can't wait to just give him a hug. He also brought me a present. 5 loads of laundry. Oh well he's worth it. I wanted to post a picture of my all time favorite card. It was done in the fall colors as well. I just love this time of year.

Gosh this card was done way back in August of 06, and it is still my favorite.

Remember scroll down to check out the blog candy

3 comments:

Linda SS said...

Have fun with your son:) Great card - don't you just love it when everything comes together so perfectly. The colors and every thing you used blended wonderfully. Turned out beautiful.

Pattyjo said...

This is such a beautiful autumn card you made! I love the embellishments you used. Great job!

ellen s. said...

beautiful card! the colors are amazing!