Friday, September 7, 2007

Sympathy Card


I'm getting ready to run into town. I just wanted to do the limited supply challenge over at SCS. Jen does an awesome job at challenging me. This challenge was to make a sympathy card with little materials. No designer paper, that was the hard part for me. I used a SU background called fine lace with delight in life stamp set to stamp flowers on it. I like the colors of lavender and artichoke.

It is always hard to make a sympathy card when you need it, so it is nice to have them made up in advance. So here is a picture of the one I made today.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

can I come over and play?!! great room girl!!

Kathy W said...

Nice sympathy card; pretty colors. I like your use of the hodgepodge clip and ribbon. Thanks for sharing.

Rebecca said...

What a great card to have on hand. Coming up with an appropriate card just when it's needed is hard. Lovely, as always.