Sunday, September 28, 2008

Back and Stamping again




Now that I am back and don't have to work till tomorrow night. I thought I would spend some time stamping in between loads of laundry. It is still a mile high from Disney World.

Today at SCS was the Featured Stamper challenge. Terrore3 is the stamper and I decided to case this card Wild Valentine

Of course you can see all the changes I did. Let me know what you think of this card. I love working with the Pink Poison stamps.

Here is what I used:
Stamps: Pink Poison: LUCKY BUNNIES STAMP SET
Paper: My minds eye
Ink: Versafine: onyx black, SU close to cocoa
Accessories: Punches, rhinestons from me and my big ideas, prismacolor pencils, ribbon from offray, black dots are puff paint, pop dots

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs Pam

1 comment:

Julia Aston said...

very pretty Pam! love the layered flowers and bling on this!