Monday, September 1, 2008

Nope not for me!!!




Nope not for me. Thanks Lynn for the Try a New Technique challenge but I just could not master it. I tried. I really don't like working with craft ink at all either. So anyway here is my attempt. Thanks again for a great challenge It really did make me think out side of the box.

The stamping on the black paper with craft ink... no
The coloring and it not showing up till later on black paper... no
Finding out something you don't like to do ... Priceless

I just love this little bunny from Pink Poison and hate that this card just not do it justice. I will use it again and make her sweet and cute.

Here is what I used today:

Stamps: Pink Poison: LUCKY BUNNIES STAMP SET
Paper: SU: Basic Black and DP unknown
Ink: SU: Craft white, and Versafine: Onyx Black
Accessories: ribbon from offray, rhinestones form me and my big ideas, stickles, prismacolor pencils, pop dots

Thanks for stopping by
Hugs Pam

No comments: