Sunday, August 31, 2008

OK I must go upstairs and do some housework!!!

Well I missed the inspiration challenge over at SCS yesterday because I just could not get into the rooms that were shown. So after today's challenge was done I took another look. I chose this room from Hotel Fox as my inspiration.


I finally decided on this one because it reminded me of the new Olive You set from artful INKables. I really was going to use the white and olive green but was half way through sponging and then remembered. I just can't make a card without sponging. The keys are for the room, these look like the type of rooms that would use the old standard, Keys. I used room 115

Thanks for looking and Here is what I used:

Stamps: artful INKables: Olive You
Paper: SU: Whisper White and Slab 4 from provo craft
Ink: SU: Old Olive and Versafine: Onyx Black
Accessories: Ribbon from hobby lobby, dew drops, punches of fern, keys, and ovals, prismacolor pencils, stickles, pop dots

Hugs Pam


1 comment:

Snippets Inc Craft Boutique said...

I love this card! Great colors and love the ribbons.