Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Color Challenge over at SCS

Oh my I love these colors together!! When I first read about them my mind told me too Valentine. But when I pulled them out I thought of this new set from Pink Poison, Cupcake. The lines are so crisp it is easy to layer and I love to layer. Thanks for a great challenge Emily!! I am going to try and show you the process that I go through to make a card. As some of you know I love lots of layers and have to use every bit of material. So this will kinda give you an idea of what the process is.


As you can see this is how I start. I stamp the main image several times so I can color, cut then layer.



here you can see that I try and use every bit of material. So what you don't see is probably not there. It also cuts down on weight when you mail something.



Here is on of my final steps, sponging. I love to sponge. I don't think I have ever made a card that does not have any type of sponging on it.



And of course the pop dots. I must take stock in the company with as many as I use!!
So here is the finished product. Let me know what you think.

Here is what I used:

Stamps: Pink Poison: Cupcakes
Paper: SU: Ruby Red, Close to Cocoa, Blush Blossom and whisper white
Ink: SU: Ruby Red, Close to Cocoa and Versafine: Onyx Black
Accessories: Ribbon from Hobby Lobby, rhinestones from me and my big ideas, prismacolor pencils, stickles, pop dots




Hugs Pam

1 comment:

Julia Aston said...

Very fun cupcake card Pam! love how it's popped up and all the great red brads!