Friday, August 29, 2008

Yesterdays Challenge today.



Well I'm so excited about this ways to use it challenge over at SCS, to use my pencils. Only it is really not a challenge for me. I use my Prismacolor pencils daily and love them. I blend them with the orderless mineral spirits (with the way this smells I wonder what the oder spirits smells like YUCK!!). I used the new set from Pink Poison xmas birds just off the presses, or off the rubber stamper. Marie at Pink Poison has the such clear crisp images, and so easy to work with. Let me know what you think.

Here is what I used:

Stamps: Pink Poison: Christmas bird stamps
Paper: Spring Stack by DCWV
Ink: Versafine: Onyx Black and SU Ruby Red
Accessories: Prismacolor pencils, Mineral spirits for blending, pointsetta button from Dress it up, rhinestones from me and my big ideas, stickles, ribbon from offray, spiral clip from making memories, pop dots

Thanks for taking a new look

Hugs Pam

No comments: