It's another ARTINK Challenge!
This week's challenge for artful INKables is Limited Supplies Challenge, and boy what a challenge it is! I have to have layers and lots of embellishments and well this card followed the rules. I love the way it turned out and guess what it only took me 15 minutes.
For this week's challenge, here are the rules:
1. You may use only 2 layers on your card plus a base (maximum 3 layers)
2. You may use 1 type of embellishment (ie: ribbon or brads)
3. You may use a sentiment
4. Your card must be any size of square
5. No Designer Paper allowed! (GASP!!! I know...but it can be done :)
6. Have fun! - Haul out your Score Pal or Cuttlebug and have fun with this creating some textures!
As with any of the Artful INKables challenges, you are welcome to use stamps by any company and the idea is to just have fun. If you upload your creation to any online gallery, please use the work ARTINK (all in capitals) in the keywords slot so that we may find your card easily to leave a comment! Feel free to link your creation back here as well or to any of the INK girls blogs. Please take a moment to pop by the INK girls blogs to see what they have come up with for this challenge and while your there tell them that I said "hello" lol
Here is my creation: Let me know what you think!!
Here is what I used:
Stamps: artful INKables: Top Dog
Paper: SU: Whisper white, Basic black
Ink: SU: Ruby red and Versafine: Onyx Black
Accessories: ribbon from ribbon FX, nestabilities, pop dots.