Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy Labor Day Weekend




Well My wonderful son is home from collage and is sick. My husband and daughter have gone to a family Reunion in Missouri. So I stayed home to take care of son. Although he is sleeping most of the time so that gives me time to stamp. I have such a hard life.lol

Well over at SCS today is the featured stamper challenge. NikiE was chosen and her art is wonderful. I had fun going through the cards to pick this one, (hello). So let me know what you think. I paper pieced the balloon. I tell you these stamps from Pink Poison are so wonderful to work with. The lines are crisp and easy to use. I also love this little bunny, she is adorable. How do I know it's a she. Well I looked and she has no boy bunny parts and she is wearing pink of course.

Here is what I used:

Stamps: Pink Poison: LUCKY BUNNIES STAMP SET
Paper: My minds eye
Ink: SU: Close to cocoa , Pixi Pink, and Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories: ribbon from offray, rhinestones from me and my big ideas, punches from marvy, prismacolor pencils, pop dots
Techniques: some paper piecing

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs Pam

No comments: