Thursday, August 21, 2008

Top Witch Dog



Well I altered this a bit. I did not do the diagonals from the SCS sketch challenge. It made the card too busy. My cards too busy, thats an oxymoron. Anyway I thought this little guy from the new set of artful INKables, Top Dog would be cute as a little witch. What do you think?? I had to cut the had out myself and used the bat punch from Martha Stewart border punch to make the brim. I kinda liked the way it turned out. I made the card 4x4. Let me know what you think.

Here is what I used:

Stamps: artful INKables: Top Dog
Paper: daisy d's: Halloween Collection 8x8 pad
Ink: Verasfine: Onyx Black and SU Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Martha Stewart border punch, Marvy scollop circle punches, ribbon by Michaels stores, pumpkin button by Debbie Mumm, rhinestones by me and my big ideas, prismacolor pencils, pop dots.

Thanks for looking
Hugs Pam

1 comment:

Julia Aston said...

Oh how fun Pam! I love your halloween puppy ! what a cute witch hat you made for him! and I love the pumpkin~!