Monday, August 18, 2008

Let the Adventure Begin.




Well it's Monday. I thought the phrase from artful INKables new set Paradise Island was prefect for the start of my week. Ivi is in school and Cory is in Okla. I started a list of to do. Lets see how long it lasts.

Today over at SCS the challenge Try a New Technique is to make a Acetate Treat Box. It really is kinda fun to make. I used the new set from artful INKables called Paradise Island. The lines on this stamp set is so clean and easy to cut out for layering. So look this over and let me know what you think.

Here is what I used:

Stamps: artful INKables: Paradise Island
Paper: the spring stack by DCWV
Ink: Versafine: Onyx black and SU Green Galore
Accessories: ribbon from offray, rhinestones from me and my big ideas, prismacolor pencils, stickles, pop dots.

1 comment:

Julia Aston said...

Super fun box Pam! love all the glitter and bling on it! Pretty colors on the DP too!