Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I'm back unmong the living for a short time.



For todays sketch challenge over at SCS. I was not sure what I was going to do. I was watching TV and the new Survivor commercial came on and wall-a, I had an idea. I used on the the new sets from artful INKables: Paradise Island. I also can't wait till Survivor is on again.

I have been working for the last 4 nights and off last night with me working tonight. So I have not been making many cards this weekend, or should I say I have made no cards. This is my second card today for two different challenges. So don't forget to check out the challenge Kim came up with over at artful INKables.

Here is what I used

Stamps: artful INKalbes: paradise Island
Paper: unknown
Ink: versafine: Onyx Black and SU Gable Green
Accessories: stickles, floral leaf, rhinestones from me and my big ideas, ribbon from Michaels stores inc., prismacolor pencils, pop dots

Thanks for looking and let me know what you thinks.

Hugs Pam

No comments: