Friday, September 26, 2008

hello (DEER FRIENDS)!!!

I know this is not a Deer it's just the name of a fantastic new set just released from artful INKables. I think this little bunny is so adorable.

Again I have the blessings of introducing a new set from artful INKables. Deer Friends this set is just adorable. It has 9 stamps including three adorable woodland animals. You can't go wrong with this set. So many possibilities.

Also you have to go and look at Beth's and Terri's blog and see what wonderful art they have came up with using this set. These two designers for artful INKables cards always blow me away!!

Well with out further ado here is my card for today.






Don't forget to go over to artful INKables and use the discount code SAVE10PM

Here is what I used:

Stamps: artful INKables: Deer Friends
Paper: DCWV: old world stack
Ink: Versa fine onyx black
Accessories: rhinestones from me and my big ideas, prismacolor pincils, punches, ribbon from micheals's stores, pop dots.

Thanks for stopping by and let me know what you think

Hugs Pam

4 comments:

Jenn Muraoka said...

Just adorable Pam! I love your coloring and your unique use of color and distressing. Mahalo, Jenn

Elena said...

Very cute card! I love the layout you created! Very nice coloring!

Kristin said...

Fantastic card, Pam. Your layout is wonderful and the bunny looks aforable among the fiddle ferns you stamped!

Julia Aston said...

Love your coloring on the sweet bunny and the pretty ribbon and heart charm!