Thursday, July 17, 2008

Got Grid?? OMG what was I thinking!


Well I was not sure I was going to get to this challenge this week. It made me really think of where I wanted to put the grid. So I went simple, I used the main card stock as my grid and then just punched away and I mean punched away. I used several marvy scallop circle punches and SU tag punches and the bird is Martha Stewart punch. Why did I do pink and black. I don't know!! I started out with pastel pink and yellow. Shows you art has a mind of its own. Here is what I used

Stamps: artful INKables: Basic Salutations and Presed Petals
Paper: SU: Basic Black and Pixie Pink
Ink: SU Basic black, Ruby Red and Pixie Pink
Accessories: Punches: marvy (circle scallops), SU (tags) and Martha stewart (bird), rhinestones by icons, ribbon by offray, pop dots

You can find the challenge Here TLC177

Let me know what you think.

Hugs Pam

No comments: