Thursday, July 31, 2008

Its that kind of day.




Ok well the Direct TV guy is here and Rick is trying to help him (a little too much, he cut a cable he was not supposed to.) So I am trying to stay out of the way and the next best thing for me to do is go and make a card.

Wow this was fun. No restraints just what ever was on my table, and I have to tell you there is allot of scraps!!! My DD is upset because she usually gets the scraps and I just have not cleaned off the table yet. So here is what I came up with. what do you think? Oh and the green thing in the left corner, it's a leaf. Then wind blew just as I was taking the picture and of course this was the one that turned out the best.

Thanks for looking.

Hugs Pam

1 comment:

Julia Aston said...

Love your spotlighting of the Kincade stamp - and that wonderful stick pin!