Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Look at this purse!!





This was just a fun project!! I needed to come up with some ideas for my daughter's birthday party favors. Although I think this is a bit old for her I am going to redo the purse to house candy instead of cards. The cards fit nicely in the purse and what a cute gift this would make. The pattern can be found here on SCS

I used two of the artful INKables stamp sets
Bloomin Beauties: I love the lines on this one and
Basic Salutatuions: there are sayings for almost anything in this set

And.... remember that this month there is 10% off all sets including the NEW ones!!!
just use the code 10%AIJUL and you are good to go.

Other items in this design is vanilla paper from Georgia (wal-mart) butterfly is from Martha Stewart. pop ups used and rhinstones. The flowers were colored with prisim pencils. so what do you think.

Remember to come back tomarrow for the 1st artful INkables color challenge hosted by our one an only Beth Thomas

See you then

Hugs Pam

3 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

This is adorable!!!

Julia Aston said...

what adorable little purses Pam! love the stampings and bling! great colors and butterflies! what a fun favor this would be!

Jenn Muraoka said...

You are sooo creative. Amazing. this is a great project! I love them! Mahalo, Jenn