Thursday, July 17, 2008

Yet another artful INKables card. I just love these stamps!



Well I made this card just for fun tonight. If you are like me I have a ton of paper pads around and well, never ever use them. So I challenged my self to make something out of the first one I touched. Well of course it was pink. It was fun though, I again used the Martha Stewart butterfly punch. (someone needs to take that thing away from me). The paper is from DCWV: The Blossoms & Butterflies Stack. Great paper just horded it. So this is what I came up with. what do you think.

Here is what I used
Stamps: artful INKables: Plant Prints and Basic Salutations
Paper: solid paper unknown form Hobby Lobby, DP is from DCWV: The Blossoms & Butterflies Stack
Ink: SU: Pink Passion and Pretty in PInk
Accessories: Punches from Martha Stewart and SU, rhinstones form icons, ribbon form offray, pop dots.

No comments: