Friday, November 7, 2008

Getting ready for Christmas

I am still working with this wonderful new set of stamps from artful INKables. I decided that it would be a great table decoration for my Christmas table. I made some Chinese boxes from my Cricut cartridge "Tags, Bags, boxes and More". I will use this as the gift box and the matching napkin ring. I think they are really pretty together. The fun thing is you can make them in any color to match you place setting. Mine is usually red and green.





Here is what I used:

Stamps: artful INKables: Paper Snowflakes
Paper: SU: Whisper white
Ink: SU: Real Red and Glorious Green
Accessories: ribbon from offray, rhinestones from me and my big ideas, pop dots, Cricut cartridge "Tags, Bags, Boxes & More.

Thanks for stopping buy

Hugs Pam

No comments: