Friday, November 7, 2008

Happy Friday, and boy is it cold here in Kansas

Yet another new set from artful INKables, This month Kristin came out with 5 fantastic stamps sets. You must go over the her store artful INKables and take a look. She is also giving a discount on the new stamps for anyone using the code located to the left.

Today at SCS the Limited supply challenge was to use circles and rectangles on your card. This new set of stamps called Paper Snowflakes I thought was just perfect for the circle part. In fact I think I might use this same style for my napkin rings at Christmas dinner. What do you think??





Here is what I used in making this card:

Stamps: artful INKables: Paper Snowflakes
Paper: unknown scraps
Ink: SU: Chocolate chip and VersaMark watermark stamp pad
Accessories: embosing powder, ribbon from offray, dew drops and pop dots

Thanks for stopping by and let me know what you think.

Hugs Pam

No comments: