Saturday, November 8, 2008

Oh Baby, It's cold outside

Well I am supposed to be cleaning and getting ready to decorate for Christmas but no I am instead stamping. This card was just fun to do!! It was like when I used to color all the time in my coloring book. I used an adorable new set from Pink Poison called Home Sweet Home. I used this picture from Boden for the inspiration challenge at SCS.

I used this one for inspiration on the couch. It reminds me of my DD who is always in trouble because she hands on the side of our formal living room sofa. Oh well they are only kids once, right!




Here is what I used:

Stamps: Pink Poison: Home Sweet Home
Paper: Slab 5
Ink: SU: Close to cocoa, and Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories: ribbon from offray, rhinestones from me and my big ideas, prismacolor pencils, and pop dots

Thanks for stopping by, let me know what you think,

Hugs Pam

No comments: