Tuesday, November 4, 2008

New stamps at artful INKables!!! Remember to VOTE!!!

OK I worked the last 4 nights and stayed up to work with this wonderful new stamps set "Frosty Mug Mates" from artful INKables the colors were inspired by the color challenge over at SCS and to VOTE.

When I went to the polls I was expecting long lines. No not here I was in and out in less then 10 minutes, and that is with voting. I am so anxious today about the vote that it is a perfect day to work with my new stamps from artful INKables!! Kristin out did herself with the new releases. Her art is both elegant and fun. Like these little snowpeople, their hats are mugs, now is that not adorable.

I hope you enjoy this card half as much as I did making it. Thanks for stopping by.






Here is what I used:

Stamps: artful INKables: Frosty Mug Mates
Paper: SU: Whisper white, Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red and Pretty in Pink
Ink: SU: Riding in Red and Versafine: Onyx Black
Accessories: rhinestones from me and my big ideas, punches are from stampin up and Martha Stewart, ribbon from Offray, swirl clip from making memories, glitter from Martha Stewart, puff paint by Tulip Puffy, prismacolor pencisl and pop dots


Don't forget to stop the other design team blogs and see what wonderful things they are coming up with using the new stamps.

Talk with you later

Hugs Pam

2 comments:

Julia Aston said...

I love these snowmen with their mug hats! This looks so bright with the non-traditional reds and pinks - love your punched snowflakes Pam!

Patter Cross said...

Love this! And it looks like you LOVE baby pink like I do! Wonderful work on your blog!