Friday, November 7, 2008

What a adorable new stamp set from Pink Poison

Now just look at this little dogs face. Just the cutest thing I have ever seen except my dogs face of course. I made this card for Cory, He loves our dog Roxy and she is always so depressed when he leaves to go back to school.

This set from Pink Poison is called Home Sweet Home. I love the saying Come Home Soon, I hope Cory takes the hint. This was also done for today's Limited Supply challenge at SCS. We were to use different shapes. What fun!! So here is what I came up with. What do you think.




This is what was used to make this card:

Stamps: Pink Poison: Home Sweet Home
Paper: SU: Whisper white and Basic Black
Ink: Versafine: Onyx Black
Accessories: Ribbon from Offray, rhinesones from me and my big ideas, punches from marvy, priamacolor pencils and pop dots

Thanks for stopping by
Hugs Pam

No comments: