Saturday, October 11, 2008

Flowing Butterfly, and Cory is home!!

Cory came home from OSU late last night to help Rick with the building on his work shop. I am always in such a better mood when I get my Cory fix.

Today over at SCS the inspiration challenge was quite different. It was using Mizue Hirano as inspiration. I thought most of her or his work looked flowing, hence the flowing butterfly.

Flowing, well that was my inspiration on this card. As I looked at Mizue Hirano web sight I just kept thinking that everything was flowing like a butterfly. That is where I took off from. I just love this leaf butterfly from artful INKables new set "Butterfly Blessings". So elegant and so I thought it perfect for this challenge.





Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think.

Hugs Pam

Here is what I used:

Stamps: artful INKables: Butterfly Blessings and Basic Salutations
Paper: table scraps
Ink: SU: Close to cocoa, and Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories: punches for flower, ribbon from Martha Stewart, rhinestones from me and my big ideas, prismacolor pencisl and pop dots

2 comments:

Terri said...

Pam, this is a stunning card, beautiful colors...I just love this set, don't you!!

Kristin said...

SO gorgeous I had to put it on my blog as well! Love it!