Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Happy Wednesday and it is cold and rainy.

Well how has everyone been? My life has been as busy as the rest of you all. I am sick again!!! I cough all night and then drag all day. But on the upside We went to Oklahoma last weekend for the OSU Homecoming and had a great time. I again got my Cory fix!! Now we are home and DH is out of town so it is just me and the Ivi holding down the fort or what ever you call it when we have a lake for a 5 aker back yard.

Well today I made time for my passion and that is stamping and card making. I wanted to do the sketch challenge at SCS and so I did at least I thought I was. I clicked on the wrong date and did an old one. Oh well it is still a great layout. I used an adorable stamp set from Pink Poison called (Cup of Stuff). I tell you these critters are just too cute for words. So here it is and let me know what you think.





Here is what I used:

Stamps: Pink Poison: CUP OF STUFF
Paper: SU whisper white and K&Company Classic K Bailey mat pad
Ink: SU: close to cocoa, and Versafine: Onyx Black
Accessories: prima flowers, glitter dots by jessejamesbeads, prismacolor pencils and pop dots

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs Pam

No comments: