Friday, October 10, 2008

Wow, It Has Been Awhile!!!

Wow looking at the dates it has been awhile. Just like everyone else life just gets in the way. I am making 50 bracelets for my sons fraturnity homecoming booth at OSU. I post a picture later.

So over at SCS the limited supply challenge today was to use rock, paper, scissors.

What a challenge for me. Ok I love to use rhinestones for the rock. Paper well anything to do with paper is fun and fabulous. Now for the scissors. Well I traced the lines on the back of my panels and then cut them out with my scissors. Not a straight line in the bunch. Oh well fun anyway.






Here is what I used.

Stamps: Pink Poison: FANCY FLEURS STAMP SET
Paper: SU whisper white, basic black and basic gray
Ink: SU: close to cocoa, and Versafine: Onyx Black
Accessories: Rhinestones from me and my big ideas and pop dots, prismacolor pencils and stickles (still a rock)

Thanks for stopping by, let me know what you think

Hugs Pam

No comments: