Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy Sunday.

This is a happy house today. OSU beat MU!!! Wow it was wild here last night. I bet the neighbors was wondering if they should call the police, oh wait the police chief lives next door. Oh well it was great anyway.

The featured stamper challenge over at SCS is someone I greatly admire!! Anne Ryan's work is truly inspirational. This is the card I cased Design...




I used a new stamp set from Pink Poison called First Mates. This set has so many possibilities.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is what I used:

Stamps: Pink Poison: Best Mates
Paper: My minds eye, and SU chocolate chip
Ink: SU: Close to cocoa, chocolate chip and Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories: ribbon from offray, rhinestones form me and my big ideas, unknown charm, pop dots

Hugs Pam

No comments: