Monday, October 27, 2008

Monday, monday.

AT SCS the Try a New Technique was to transfer a napkin to freezer paper. I do not have freezer paper so I tried plastic bags. I just used my Price Chopper bag. I layered waxpaper, cardstock plastic bag (cut to size) napkin, and wax paper. It worked like a charm.

All the napkins have at least two layers. even though you may not think they do. If you iron the napkin first the layers will come apart very easy. Also if you go ahead and try without separating you get a lighter effect then you can use it again.

Hope this works for you

So here is my card, what do you think??




Here is what I used:

Stamps: artful INKables: Autumn's Flowers
Ink: StazOn: Timber Brown
Accessories: leaf punch by marvy, rhinestones by me and my big ideas, ribbon from offray, prismacolor pencils, pop dots

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs Pam

No comments: