Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Today new stamps at Pink Poison

Wow today is awesome, have you been over to Pink Poison yet to see the 4 new sets released today. They are so fun and wonderful. I just could not wait to get to use this new set ""FANCY FLEURS". I again used the sketch from today's challenge at SCS.




Let me know what you think and as always I love it when you stop by.

Here is what I used:

Stamps: Pink Poison: FANCY FLEURS STAMP SET
Paper: Scraps of unknown
Ink: Versafine: Onyx Black and SU: Really Rust
Accessories: ribbon from hobby lobby, rhinestones from me and my big ideas, prismacolor pencils, Martha Stewart Sparkle dust, punches, prima flowers and pop dots

Hugs Pam

3 comments:

Jenn Muraoka said...

My goodness Pam this is absolutely gorgeous! I love, love all the layers that you use. It's amazing to think all that paper can sit on such a little card. You do it in a way that accentuates the stamps without looking cluttered, and THAT is measure of true talent! Wonderful job! And how about Marie's new Anyas. Aren't they the cutest! Hope you're all settled and everything is back to normal in your household after your trip.

Elena said...

Oh, your cards are just gorgeous! Love the layers and the soft and gentle look of the colors! Wonderful!

Beth Thomas said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Pam! Your coloring is beautiful and, as always, you layering rocks! I so admire your talent!