Saturday, October 11, 2008

Special, that is what today was.

Well the boys are watching the OSU vs MU game. Of course we are hoping for OSU to win. So I decided to go and work on another card from Pink Poison Stamps. Marie's work is just beyond words. I love her art and the way she puts love and attention to detail in each of her stamps. So here is another for today's challenge.

While looking at the artist's work. I thought to my self how special to get to experience this wonderful work. So I came up with this card of these two little mice spending a special moment together.





Thanks again for stopping by. I would love to here what you think about my art.

Hugs Pam

Here is what I used,

Stamps: Pink Poison: CUP OF STUFF and SENTIMENTS
Paper: table scraps
Ink: Versafine: Onyx Black
Accessories: flowers from prima, rhinestones from me and my big ideas, ribbon from offray, prismacolor pencils, and pop dots

No comments: